Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

ANTI-AGING SECRETS OF CELEBRITIES Vol 1

I am sure I am not the only one who wonders how celebrities still manage to look very young even in their thirties, forties, fifties and even sixties! How do they do so? Nature will naturally still take it's course but celebrities seem to have a way of turning back the hand of time. As a beauty and fashion conscious person, I woke up one day and I realized that I looked a tit bit older and my heart sunk...What! no way....If possible I would love to stay forever young but to be realistic, we would get older as each day dawns but we can all decide to age gracefully.I decided that if I was going to age I would do so gracefully... I decided to some digging and researching. I then discovered some time-tested natural beauty and anti-aging secrets celebrities know about without having to go under the knife. Natural methods that I have also personally used and has dramatically renewed, refreshed and rejuvenated my skin, making me look younger. Looking younger is not just for celebrities alone, you can look younger too! Check out some of the Anti-Aging Secrets of Celebrities (vol 2) coming up on this blog.
Can you believe Sandra Bullock is 47 years old?
Jennifer Lopez looks amazing at 43!
Toni Braxton is unbelievably 45 years old!
Naomi Campbell 42yrs old?
Tyra Banks still glowing at 38!

No comments:

Post a Comment