Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

FASHIONISTA SPOTLIGHT: ADEBISI ADEWUSI

As a style conscious person myself,I always love to give kudos to ladies who are fashion-forward, stylish and daring with their style. Beautiful Adebisi Adewusi is really an epitome of that. She is always well put together and fierce with her style. That's I chose to showcase her style on this segment. A thunderous applause to you girl!Do ya thing! - Temitope Oluleye Adebisi's Fashion Profile: "My dress code reflects my love for rock, basically bohemian, no favourite designer really whatever looks good... For shoes Boot's work for me (Dorothy Perkins)their pretty comfortable, except on work days.Make-up routine lots of black smokey eyes..no particular brand and lots of make up removers, i try not sleep with makeup.lol.For hair am guiIty i go with color trends."

No comments:

Post a Comment