Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

MY LOOK DIARY: PASTEL COLOUR-BLOCK WITH A HINT OF AFROCHIC

For colour-blocking soft pastel colours really look good together. That's why for my outfit, I combined baby pink and sky blue. Baby pink and lime green also works really well together. OUTFIT: I am sporting a Baby pink fitted blazer with a sky blue buttoned down shirt paired with a navy blue pencil skirt. I then added an Ankara statement necklace to finish the look(for more details on how to get the ankara statement necklace go to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ankarama/316320675052044 and send a message)and also to tie in all the colours together.I am also wearing a pair of black round toe flats.
MAKEUP: Eyes- I started with a tan eyeshadow shade over the entire eyelid up to the browline, then applied a light fuschia pink shade to halfway of the eyelid and then navy blue for up to the eye crease. A light blue shade at the outer part of the eyes and then lined my eyes with black eyeliner, applied lots of mascara. Cheeks: I lightly applied fuschia pink blush. Lips: An olive red lipstick by MAC lined with a red lipliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment