Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MY HAIR STYLE DIARY

In the picture above is a really chic, crisp and easy bun. I am actually wearing this hairstyle right now. This hairstyle really shows off your cheekbones and facial features. I styled it myself, using synthetic hair extensions, a bun donut, bobby pin, rubber band, brush,comb and some olive oil to moisturize my hair. I plan to start uploading video tutorials very soon to show you how to create this hairstyle and many more including beauty and fashion tips. Buns whether low and high buns are very flattering on almost any face shape. Included in the next post are other varieties of bun styles that I have worn; which I styled myself as well. I have been wearing a lot of buns lately and loving it! It's easy, fast and sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment